Friday, July 1, 2011

Summer Update 4

Helloooooo!

HAPPY CANADA DAY!!!! (Since, I'm Canadian!) (;

So...I've missed basically all week for my updates, but I'm not going to tell you guys what happened because NOTHING happened this week pretty much. I thought I'd update today though, and inform you about my so far, lazy summer!

I woke up at about 8:00 this morning...I just couldn't sleep! I stayed in bed until about 8:30 probably, just playin' on my iPod. Then I went to the living room and played on my iPod some more, until I decided to have some breakfast. For breakfast I had a peanut butter and jam sandwich and some chocolate milk.
I got dressed shortly after that, threw on some quick makeup and then went out with my mom.
When we got back, she made us strawberry shortcake for lunch! It was soo yummy! And  it was red and white...like the Canadian flag! ;P
Then I took some pictures in my room, and here's a couple that I took




Cool right?! ;P Then I came onto the computer and checked my e-mail, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and all that jazz. My mom and I wanted to read and get some fresh air, so we went outside and read in the shade on our back deck. We came in and then I came on here to make this blog post!

We aren't doing anything exciting tonight for Canada day...I wish we were going to some fireworks though. Ah well...we're doing lots of fun stuff this weekend for my Grandpa's birthday! I'll be sure to post about that on Sunday night or Monday!

xo, Destiny♥

2 comments:

  1. Twitter?! What's your twitter name/acount/whatever it's called???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Destiny DiddlesworthJuly 3, 2011 at 7:07 PM

    haha,,I explained it all at Church! ;P and if you reaaaaaally wanna know what it is, e-mail mee!(;

    ReplyDelete