Sunday, July 31, 2011

Summer Update 7

Hello peoplessss,

Today's post is just going to be a spazzy little post from me! Well...these posts are ALWAYS from me, but on this blog they aren't usually spazzy.

Anywhoooo, on Tuesday (which is in.....2-ish days, almost 1), I am going on vacation with my good friends Sunny and Dakota. If you've read my other posts, there is no doubt that you know them.

So, my mom just told me to go to bed, so I'll make this fast! I'm suuuuuuper excited to go!! But we were kinda in a panic for awhile because Sunny went away and forgot to tell us so Dakota and I were left spazzing about whether or not this vacation was still on! It was quite an ordeal!....noooooooot really...I'm just being dramatic and trying to sound.....IDUNNO WHAT I'M TRYING TO SOUND LIKE! :P See..I'm a spazz!(;
I am soooooooooooo excited because.....well........I AM JUST SOOOOOOOO EXCITED! :D

It's all sorted out now and I don't wanna get into all the details.

...that is all






xo♥ Des(:

No comments:

Post a Comment