Sunday, July 24, 2011

Funny Stuff!

Hello my faithful readers!(:

I am back from my cottage! Where I live it is 9:50 right now and we got home about about 8:30.

I will eventually write about my weekend, but I really wanted to write this post because my friends Sunny and Dakota and Sunny's sister Jane and OH!, our good friend Ethel were at Church last Wednesday preparing for Vubs...aka VBS. Anywhooo, I'm confusing you all.
Jane brought her laptop with her, and some dude at our Church had linked her in with the internet, so she was showing us funny YouTube videos by Julian Smith (he is not related to Sunny). Some of them were funnier than others. Two that we found particularily funny were the "Rendezvous with You" one (click here to see it) because the guy on the left looks like Brad Pitt...according to Sunny, and because...it was just really funny!!!!!!!!! The second video we loved was the "Jellyfish" video (click here to see that one) because of the way he was singing..it was just hilaaaaaaaaaaarious!!! I know that one of the videos is from a year ago, but whatever! They're both funny, none the less!
Also, the videos might have seemed super funny because we were hyped up on I-don't-even-want-to-KNOW-how-many-cookies-and-cream-Kisses (chocolate), and we were dyyyyying of heat exhaustion, because the upstairs of the Church doesn't have A/C....but...CHECK OUT THOSE VIDEOS!

I'll be posting again soon!

xoDes♥

2 comments:

  1. I WANT TO RENDEZVOUS WITH YOU!!!

    If you eat one YOU'LL DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


    lol:P good times good times:P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Destiny DiddlesworthJuly 31, 2011 at 7:29 PM

    HAHAHA! more like "AMAZING TIMES!" :D hahahahaha....

    ReplyDelete