Monday, July 4, 2011

Summer Update 5; Part 2

Yo!

This is the second part of my weekend! So...SUNDAY!

Yesterday, I woke up at around 7:15 and showered, got dressed and headed off to church. I had to work in the nursery and there weren't many kids, but ah well it was still fun!
After church, we came home right away and had some quick lunch, changed our clothes and headed to my Aunt and Uncle's house to celebrate my Grandpa's birthday.
When we got there, I hung out with my cousin Catherine, and we chatted, and played air hockey and such.
Around 5, we left to go eat at Milestones. It was sooo good! I had a burger and it was the best burger I've ever had at a restaurant! I loved it! It also came with a roasted garlic cesaer salad. For dessert my mom baked a cake! Catherine also got a creme brulee sort of thing and shared it with me. It was tres yummy!
Most of our relatives went back to my aunt's house to hang out some more, but Catherine came home with my family and we chilled in my room and then my brother was showing us some random videos on his laptop. My cousin left around 9:30 and then I played on my iPod until about 11:30 and then finally decided to go to bed. I probably stayed up on my iPod in bed until about 12:30...heh heh.. ;P

So that's basically what I did yesterday..and today I'm just chilling! Nothing TOO exciting!

CYAA!

Dessy♥

2 comments:

  1. Destiny DiddlesworthJuly 4, 2011 at 2:01 PM

    haha....the GARLIC was roasted! :P not the salad! XD

    ReplyDelete