Monday, June 27, 2011

Summer Update 3

Heey! I hope y'all are having a great summer!(:
This update is not for today becasue I haven't done anything too exciting yet today...all I've done really is played video games, and done my nails....how fun! :P
This update is from Saturday and Sunday because I did lots of FUN STUFF on those days!!!! I am going to keep this Summer Update not as detailed because I am writing about two days.

Saturday: On Saturday I slept in until about 9:30 and then I had to get ready for a little singing thing that I was helping out with. We got home from that at about 12:40ish I think, and then I got changed because we were going to a party after. We had lunch and then headed out to the party. It took us about half an hour to get there but I was kept busy reading! When we got there, we got a tour of the house. It was really cool because it used to be a school house! It was really big and pretty! Then my "cousins" came (well...not really my cousins but the story is confusing so I'll save it and just call them my cousins.) So yes, two of my cousins arrived, one of which is one of my best friends. Her name is Tiffany. Then we hung out with another one of our cousins Brianne. Also, my brother Hunter hung out with us. Later Kaitlyn came and we hung out with her. We spent a lot of time outside on the playground. There was also an ADORABLE puppy! It was a long haired Chiuahaua named Bella...I know I spelled that wrong...but I bet you can't spell it right either so HA! ;P When we got home we were all really tired..

Sunday: On Sunday we went to Church and in the service, Sunny had to go and help with Junior Church, but Dakota and I were both there and we got really hyper because one guy was reading this Bible passage and he said kettle like "keettle". So we got really hyper and during the sermon, I wrote down all the funny things that the Pastor said! :P
After the service, Dakota, Sunny, Rebecca and I all wanted to do something because we all are on summer break! Well....Rebecca had one more exam today. So we all got together at Dakota's house and went to a park near it and had a PHOTO SHOOT! It was lots of fun! I think Sunny is going to put some pictures on our blog Super Hyper Human Beings..its in my Must Check Out links.
Dakota and I went to Church in the evening and then I went home with my family. We finished watching the second disk of "I Love Lucy" on DVD! We went to bed after but I stayed up til like 11:45ish on my iPod! :P

Well, I have to go eat lunch now!

Destinyyyy<3

3 comments:

  1. Destiny DiddlesworthJune 27, 2011 at 12:57 PM

    Yaaaaah man! Post piiiix on SHHB! and send Kote and me some!

    ReplyDelete