Thursday, June 23, 2011

Summer Update #1

Alohaa!(:

In my polls on the right --that-way-->, I made one asking if y'all wanted summer updates! I know this is only the second day of having my polls up there, but I looove summer updates so I'm starting them now because I didn't get any negative votes.

Today, my mom woke me up at about 6:50. I made my bed and all that jazz and then had some breakfast. I wandered lazily back to my room, not wanting to get ready for my exam. I got into a comfortable position on my bed and started to check my e-mail, facebook, twitter...etc. When I had about half an hour left before I was going to leave, I threw on an outfit, did my makeup, quickly did my hair and was out the door after packing my small backpack (only small because I don't need much for exams). The weather was nice out so that brightened my spirits some(:
My mom was nice enough to drive me to school, so as I walked up the path into the building, I breathed in the sweet smell of summer air, which wasn't tainted by cigarette smoke because no one was in the smoker's pit today. I noticed one of my friends getting dropped off, so we both walked into the school together and up to our lockers (our lockers happen to be right near eachother!) We went downstairs to find our other friends. We all waited until we could go into the classroom and once we were able to go in, we all took a seat next to each other.
We wrote our exam and I finished about 50 minutes into it...and the whole thing was like 1 hour and 30 minutes! I was really bored! Our teacher initially said that we could leave after an hour if most of us were done, but then we were told that we couldn't! We were all SOOO bored! I was just resting for a minute but that was too boring for me, so I started writing with my non-dominant hand. Then I drew a head of a girl, but I fail at drawing faces, so I didn't give her a face..just a head.
Eventually we were allowed to go and I rushed up to my locker and grabbed my bag, put my lock into said bag and walked outside. I was so happy! I felt so free and glad to be off of school! I walked home care-free and came on the computer. Eventually I had lunch and then got off of the computer and went to my room to get onto another electronic device; my iPod!(:
I spent quite awhile on there and then came back to the computer! I have been talking with Sunny and Dakota for awhile and then thought I should do a summer update!
Basically besides my exam, I've had a pretty laid back day!

I'm not nessecarily going to update EVERY day, but fairly often!

xo~Des♥

No comments:

Post a Comment