Friday, June 24, 2011

Summer Update #2

Heeey everyone!

I know I posted a Summer Update blog yesterday and I said that I wouldn't post everyday, but I am bored right now, and I had a pretty good day, so I thought I might as well blooog it(:

So, this morning was very relaxing; watched TV, lounged in a chair playing on my iPod, stayed in my PJs for quite awhile and finally got dressed and did some dusting and emptied the dishrack. I had lunch around 12:20 and just chilled on the computer before doing my hair and makeup. I was just finishing and then Dakota and her dad came to pick me up because I was going to Dakoooota's house! ;D

When we got there, we just talked with her brother Wilson, and then we had HAMBURGERS for lunch (even though I already had lunch)! After that, Dakota and I were playing this computer game, and you have to find hidden objects. I think it's called "Ancient Relics" or something....Help me out here Kota!(; Then after that, we went to the park and had a PHOTO SHOOT! It was epic good fun! We probably spent an hour and a half or so just takind pictures! It was lots of fun! The sky was cloudy the whole time and it did rain a tiiiiiiny bit, but hardly anything! It was great!
When we got back, we were spazzing with Dakota's cat, Sherlock, and Wilson was doing the dishes. We took some preeeeeeeetty crazy pictures of  Sherlock...and maybe I can get Dakota to post them on our shared blog (with Sunny). If she does, I'll edit this post and link them here!
Dakota and I had nachos for supper before heading out to a VBS (Vacation Bible School) meeting at our church...and Sunny was there! We had a lot of fun plus cake, iced tea and picture taking! Oh the fun of it all!

On the way home from the meeting I had to get a phone card for...well, my cell phone! ;P When we came home I tried to put the money on my phone but when I went to My Account on my phone it had a network error, and the on the computer, the website was down with some issue...! AUGH! Don't you just HATE those moments when things don't work out?? Not to mention that my phone money expires tonight at 11:59(PM)....and its currently 10:43(PM). Let me make you feel better by saying that I did get it to work on my cell phone eventually...I don't even know how I did it! I just did somehow! :D I was soo relieved and happy.

Now I am on my brother's laptop and our whole family is in the living room watching 20/20. It's basically a news sort of thing that is on every Friday night. I don't really looove it, but I'm just in the living room and the TV is on, so I have no choice but to hear it...sometimes I glance up from writing this post just to see what's happening on the screen.

Once I go to bed, I'll probably play on my iPod for awhile and on YouTube, look in my subscription box for new videos! Then go to sleep most likely just a little bit before 12:00AM....but it's summer break so WHO CAAAAAAAARES! ;D I do have a singing thing tomorrow and a party to go to....but ah well! The singing thing is at 11:00ish and then party's at 2:00! So I'll get to sleep in until 8:30 at the latest probably!

....This post is dreadfully long! SO SORRY! I'll try to keep my next update shorter(:

Dessy♥(:

No comments:

Post a Comment