Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Final exams and things of the sort

Hey!

My last post was up a few days ago, so I think it's pretty good that I'm updating so soon!

This is just a random post because I have an exam today and I am supposed to be doing some more review, but I don't wannaaaaa! ;P I sound like a chiiild! ANYWHOOOOOOO, I thought I'd come and update. I have my French exam today at 12:30 and my geography one tomorrow at 9:00. Last semester I had math and science...they were both on the first 2 days of exams, but both at 12:30. I am soo glad that I have my geography one in the morning! Then my summer break will start! :D

Another reason I am here today is because I was wondering what you guys think of me doing summer updates...on my other blog The Fate of Destiny I did summer updates last year. I didn't do as many as I wish I had done, but I feel like I'd do more this summer, just because I loooove summer and I also love telling people what I do in my day(s). So if y'all are interested, I'll definitely do them! Even if you're not interested...I'll probably do them anyway, because that's just how I am!

I'll give you some rough summer plans so you can all feel excited! ....But mostly because I really don't wanna studdddyyy!

I'm going to be going to my cottage, going on vacation with my friends (Dakota, Sunny, Jane, Rebecca, and possibly another girl named Dakota), anddddddd....OOH! Helping at Vacation Bible School at my church with said friends!

Anywhooooo....my conciounse (I can't spell that!!) consience...? that sounds better(: My consience is getting the better of me, so I'm gonna go stuuuuudy. -.-

I'll be updating again soon!

xoDes♥

3 comments:

  1. I don't understand exams......but I'm glad you're almost done!! :D and lol, the "another Dakota" part took me by suprise at first! X)

    ReplyDelete
  2. all you need to know about exams is that they are S-T-U-P-I-D! ;P and hahaha yehhh! the "other Dakota"! XD

    ReplyDelete