Monday, June 20, 2011

CoverGirl Cheekers Blush

So, I haven't blogged on here FOREVER! (Bad Destiny!) But I am here now! I only have one day left of classes but then my exams are on the next two days (but I only go for my exams, not the whoooole day), so I will to blog more in the summer!(:
(NOTE: I actually wrote "I will try to blog more...." but then changed it because I want to be more commited to this blog!)

This is a review on CoverGirl Cheekers Blush, like the title says.










I like this blush a lot because it is a very pretty colour for summer. My colour is Classic Pink and the number is 110.

This is what it looks like on my finger (so you can get a better taste of the colour). It looks quite bright but it is really more of a lighter baby-ish pink.

Even though the colour looks very bright, I still posted it because it shows that this blush is very pigmented (meaning it shows up with lots of colour and its not too light).

These next two pictures are going to be pictures of my cheek before and my cheek after:

BEFORE:

As you can see, it still looks veeeeery bright pink but it really is more subtle. But at least you can really see the difference in the before and after photos!(:

Thank you for reading this blog post and I since my summer break is coming very veeeeeery soon, look forward to more reviews! :D

Would you be interested in me posting about things that I do in the summer? Let me know beloooow! I used to do that in my other blog, but now I can do it on here if you want.
Also, leave me some requests below!(:

~Destiny

P.S. All the pictures in this post were taken by me!(:

2 comments:

  1. Nice post! I'd like more like these. Visuals are a very good idea:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Destiny DiddlesworthJune 20, 2011 at 7:09 PM

    thank youuu!(: I'm definitely looking forward to doing more of these soon! What makeup product would you like to see next?

    ReplyDelete