Friday, March 25, 2011

8 Most Worn Things!

Heeey!
Since I am in a rather blogg-y mood today, here is another blog. First of all let me say that this was actually a YouTube TAG which is basically when a YouTuber makes a video and then tells their other YouTuber friends to make the same one but with their answers. So, I am doing that but in a blog!

I'll post a picture of some of the items!(:

1: Most worn lipgloss/lipstick: I have two most worn lipglosses, my Soflips Nude Lustre (I made a review on it) and my MaryKay Nourishine lip gloss (yes, it really is Nourishine).

2: Most worn earrings: none because I don't have pierced ears! :P

3: Most worn shirt: I try to wear my shirts equally but I wear Aeropostale cami's a lot so those would probably be my most worn shirt. I have five of them, so it's not like I have one and I always wear it.

4: Most worn nail polish: ...hmmm this is a tough one! I have quite a few nail polishes...but not nessecarily a most worn one. I'll tell you my favourite one then, I looove my....hmmm this is really hard! /: Well I have to pick my Sally Hansen Hard As Nails "Simply Strawberry". It is a light-ish pink (kind of like bubblegum pink) with a light blue shimmer.

5: Most worn shoes: I don't have a lot of shoes...but my most worn pair right now would probably be my black Lugz since there is snow on the ground and such...and when it's warmer I wear my Birkenstocks the most. And in the summer I wear my OP flip-flops a lot! :P

6: Most worn hair product: I wear Herbal Essences Set me up hair spray a lot. It smells really good and it really holds the style well. My Mom recently bought me TRESemme Tres 2 hair spray..so i'll probably wear that more often pretty soon.

7: Most worn perfume: I wear Bath and Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar the most! It's my Mom's but it smells suuuuuuuper good and she always lets me wear it! I love love looove vanilla perfumes!

8: Most worn handbag/purse: I have this one purse that I wear all the time. I have no clue what brand it is because it is so old...but it's small and beige with a black handle that's styled sort of like a belt. This one guy calls it my "dead dog".... -.- yaaaaaah....

Hope you guys enjoyed this! I might post another blog today...but I don't know yet!






Des-- ;D

4 comments:

  1. half the time I have no idea what you're talking about, but I smile and nod anyway (smiles and nods). LOL the dead dog! X)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha wooow Kota... and he. he. he. yah...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey it's great!But just a suggestion, you should put the pictures with each product instead of all at the bottom:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Sunnny. And i tried that before..but then it was being DUMB.... /:

    ReplyDelete