Friday, March 25, 2011

Softlips Nude Lustre

This review is going to be on Softlips Nude Lustre lipgloss. This is another product that I totally looove! I use it almost everyday.

This lipgloss is a nude colour (obviously) and if you don't know what that means, it means that its basically just a peach-y skin tone colour. It leaves your lips shiny and feeling moisturized. It has a light scent of citrus as well! :P

The applicator is like a tiny paint brush but it feels sooo soft as you're applying it.

If you apply Softlips mosturizing lip balm before putting on this lipgloss it makes application a lot smoother. I have Softlips Mosturizing lip balm in the scent French vanilla (let me say, it smells amazing and works well), but I'm sure you could apply any lip balm as a base!

I also bought this at Wal-Mart and again I am sure you can purchase it at any drugstore.

Destiny--(:

P.S. I'm feeling in a very blogg-y mood so I'm going to post at least one more blog today! ;D
P.P.S. Dakota Densmore gave me the idea to review a lip gloss!(:

3 comments:

  1. haha! the first word I saw was "nude," and I thought, "WOAH! HOLD THE PHONE!" but then I saw the rest of the title, and was fine again. X) great post! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Dakota.....what will we do with you...? (: haha jk...I love you girl! And thanks btw! I bet you liked that I mentioned you!! ;D

    ReplyDelete