Wednesday, March 23, 2011

CoverGirl Perfect Point Plus

Today's review is on CoverGirl perfect point plus eye-pencil. In case you haven't read (I think it was) my second blog post, I said that none of the companies are paying me to write these reviews. These are 100% honest opinions.

I totally loove this eyeliner! I use it every single day that I wear makeup which is basically....every single day!

This eyeliner applies soo smoothy. It isn't a gel-liner or liqui-liner but it kind of seems like it. It feels sort of like a very thin marker drawing on your waterline. Sometimes it wears off or fades a little but you just have to re-apply if that happens. It usually stays on very well.

A great feature about it is the fact that it is self-sharpening, meaning that you just twist it and the eyeliner raises itself!

The other great feature that I looove is the smudging tip on the other end. In a sense, it's kind of like a pencil and eraser! :P The smudging tip works well and if you are going for a smoky eye look, then this would definitely be the way to go. Also if you make little mistakes (like I tend to do) then you can erase them with the smudging tip.

I bought it at Wal-Mart and I am sure you can buy it at any drugstore!

Until next time!

Destiny--♥

4 comments:

  1. Good review!

    This has been your best yet!:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Sunny!(: That means a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't wear eyeliner (EW! PENCILS NEAR MY EYES!! GET AWAY!!! lol), or any makeup at all for that matter, but this is still awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete