Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Maximum Ride

Hey!

For this review, I'll be reviewing the book series "Maximum Ride". I totally love this series! I had some friends who were obsessed with it first and they always talked about it. Finally I was like 'okokok...I think I should read this!' So I did and I am in LOVE with the series!

The series is all about six human-avian hybrids (98% human, 2% bird). The characters are: Max, Fang, Iggy, Nudge, The Gasman, and Angel. Seriously, don't ask why The Gasman's name is...The Gasman. If you really want to know, you'll read the books. ;P

The six kids basically live like you and me! ....haha just kidding! They face so many difficulties; people trying to kill them, people trying to catch them to do experiments on them like animals and more!

Their main enemies are these human-loupin hybrids (part human, part wolf creatures) and they are called Erasers. They are sooo ugly! My friend has one of the Maximum Ride Mangas and that's where I saw a picture of them! ew... /:

Let me just say, I am not the biggest fan of fantasy books such as these, but this series was definetly an exception! I fell in love with it!

My friend just got the seventh book and she's TORTURING me because she won't tell me anything that happens...but then again, I get to read it after her! I hope she'll be done it for tomorrow! (;

Destiny-- (:

P.S. If you really want to know why The Gasman has that name, shoot me an E-mail! (dee.jay.dee.123@hotmail.com) (:

2 comments: