Thursday, March 17, 2011

Hannah Montana

Hello!
Sorry I haven't blogged for quite awhile. I've been quite busy lately, but I haven't forgotten about this blog at all.

Today's review was requested by Sunny Smith, who asked me to make a review on a show from Family Channel.

Now, I chose to review Hannah Montana because I have seen all of the episodes and I've basically grown up with this show. I really like this show because I find it quite relatable. When comparing it to something such as JONAS, I realized that not everyone has three super star brothers at their school. In fact, a lot of people probably don't have even ONE super star at their school. Now I know that Hannah Montana is famous, but in the show, when she is Miley Stewart, that's when she's more relatable. She has school issues, boy troubles, problems in her family and things of those sorts.

I think that in the show, Miley and Lilly have a very strong relationship as friends. They trust eachother and they sometimes have meaningful conversations together. Basically I think that even though they sometimes have their struggles together, they work through them, like real life friends do. Especially in the finale, they have a lot of things that they go through; a fight, tough descisions and more.
Do you see how this show is relateable?

I also like the fact that it is humourous. I think a lot of children like it because it's funny. If it was serious and heart-felt all the time, younger kids wouldn't be as interested in it. There are some funny lines and I have cracked up many a time while watching Hannah Montana.


I hope that you all enjoyed this review! Let me know your suggestions!(:

~Destiny D.

3 comments:

  1. yeah, too bad Miley seems to have gone off the deep end. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I know! But her parents have called off the divorce and they seem to be trying to fix SOME things. :p

    ReplyDelete