Sunday, April 3, 2011

Tangled!

Hey everyone!

Today I am going to review the movie "Tangled"! I totally loved that movie! I watched it with my friend yesterday and then today I was with some of my other friends and we were talking about how AMAZING it is! I noticed that a lot of people watched that movie yesterday but I think it is because it just recently came out on DVD. Anyway! Today I was with some friends and I bought some necklaces and in the bag they were getting all jumbled up and I took them out and said, "Oh no! They're tangled..." then I looked up and I was like "TANGLED! hahaha". Then we all laughed! :P

I really liked this movie because it was really cute and fun! I love animated movies. I like romance. This movie was animated and it had some romance! I don't like only animated movies, but they are still pretty cool!

I want to make this review without giving too much away...but Rapunzel has a cute little chameleon friend and I love how in some animated movies, the main character has a little animal friend! It's just really cute!

Tangled would be a great family movie, perfect for all ages! It's cute, witty, and funny. It does have a few slightly scary parts (not that scary for me though) but kids maybe six or seven and under might be a little frightened.

Check out this movie, you will not regret it!

'Til next time!

--Destiny(:

2 comments: