Thursday, August 25, 2011

Summer Update 9

Hiiiiii!

I am sooo sorry that I hardly ever post on here! You all totally deserve to have updates and reviews from me, but I've just been sooo busy these past few weeks! It's not that I'm neglecting this blog. Other times I'll admit, I have been like "ehh..I'll blog later..." and then it doesn't really happen! But I am finally somewhat free-er....'is that a word???' Er, I am somewhat more free this week so HERE IS DESTINY J. DIDDLESWORTH! (:

Now that that's out of the way, let's get to business.
The last time I blogged on here, I posted about going on vacation with my friends.

Once we got back from that, we had a week of prep for VBS (Vacation Bible School) at our Church. Then, last week we had the actual VBS! It was "Big Apple Adventure" theme, which if you don't know, is New York! It was really fun making props and stuff! Here's a picture of a Broadway sign that Dakota drew, and I helped her paint!




Cool right?!?!?! I love it! Dakota's a pretty great artist! I just painted, so that doesn't count for much.









And this picture is self-explainitory!






I really do <3 VBS! It was sooo fun! I wish it was more than one week...well I always say that until the week is over! ;P then I'm EXHAUSTED!

This week:

Sunday: Church, then a VBS after party! It was a super fun pool party!
Monday: Woooork...then I went to some places with my dad and concluded the day just by chillin'.
Tuesday: Hung out with one of my best friends that I haven't hung out with for a few weeks. I also went to the doctor and ended off that day watching the first week of the America's Got Talent Semi-Finals! I just adooooore that show! :D It's probably one of the only shows I watch on TV....hard to believe right? In this generation, most teens are OBSESSED with TV...I used to be, but now I'm just ...not!
Wednesday: I hung out with that one best friend again! We hung out from like...11AM til 8PM! And before that, I was just doing some chores.
Thursday (today): I went to work, came home for lunch, went some places with my dad, and came home again to make an FANTASTIC supper! Rice, corn on the cob and homemade honey-garlic chicken wings! It was all sooo good, but the honey-garlic sauce was really sticky! :P Then I chilled for a bit and came online!

School starts on September 6th for me...and after that, I'll be starting reviews again(: I think that each summer, I'll take a break from reviews and just do "Summer Updates".

This post is really long and I wanna go play some games on the America's Got Talent website! :P I'll inform y'all about some important stuff soon!

Destiny<3

No comments:

Post a Comment