Monday, August 8, 2011

Summer Update 8

Hello my lovely readers!

I just posted an entry regarding the new layout....it's super short, but if you're interested, then check it out below!

I am multi-tasking right now....talking to my friend on MSN, listening to my iTunes, adding contacts to my back-up E-mail, and making this post!

This post is about my vacation with Sunny, Dakota, Dakota, Lydia and Jane! I won't go into a lot of detail because I have a feeling that without going into a lot of detail, this post will still be faaaaairly long! $;

We went away on Tuesday and came back on Saturday.

OH! Since there are two Dakota's, I'll call blogging Dakota; Kota, and the other Dakota; Dakota!

On Tuesday we all met at Kota's house, and Sunny, Jane and their mom picked us up there. Dakota got kinda lost on the way to Kota's house, but we were gracious and didn't give her too much of a hard time! ;P It was torture on the way there because seven people, plus their luggage was smushed in the non-air-conditioned van of Sunny and Jane's family. (Sorry, Sunny....it's truuuuue!)

Basically, when we arrived at our long awaited destination (being Sunny and Jane's grandparent's house), we had sandwiches for lunch (buuuuuns!)...sorry. Then after that, we kinda all chilled in the basement (where Sunny, Dakota, Kota, Lydia and I all slept). Then we went to the beach (minus Jane and the grandparents) to take some pictures, and the sky was fairly gray...grey...(?)...either one! YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN! About 10 minutes into our picture taking, the wind got heavier and sand and leaves were blowing everywhere as it started to rain! CRAZZZZZZY! It blew through pretty fast though. We just relaxed in the evening.

Wednesday we went swimming at Sunny and Jane's aunt and uncles house. That was fun and then we had lunch at like.....4:00ish because Sunny and Kota are late sleepers... ;P when we got home, we were watching movies and making jewelry and had a late supper of.....TACOS! I think! hahahaha....

Thursday we went to a Pizza Hut lunch buffet and then to the mall. We had a GREAT time at both places..and got our fair share of weird looks from passers-by. What can I say..!? We're an odd bunch! We had lots of fun talking about Julian Smith videos! XD (inside jokes...) we watched more movies in the evening.

Friday was JUST AMAZIN'! ...well all the days were! :P and this one had it's down sides too... -.- We went to the beach and we're all STUPID and didn't wear sunscreen. mhmmm...you've got it! We all got sunburnt! Well except for Sunny and Jane! Lucky ducks.. Anywhooo, we didn't realize we had sunburns at first. After the beach we went home (well to the grandparent's) and got changed and relaxed for a little bit. Then we picked up two of Sunny and Jane's cousins and went to A&W for supper because the grandparent's had coupons. After that, we did some Mad Libs on the way to get ice cream. The funniest line EVER: Andrew broke the record for most thongs eaten in one sitting.
Underlined words are the ones we put in. haha! We went and had some ice cream and took some pictures. Then we started realizing our shoulders hurt so we looked and they were red. Then when we got back home, I looked at my back and it was BUUUURNT! So, Kota and I layed on our massive air mattress with our Aeropostale cami's on trying to soothe our backs, while Lydia and Dakota made jewelry and Sunny just played on her laptop. Jane was at the cousin's house because we had all been invited but most of us felt sick-ish so we didn't go. We watched Soul Surfer WHICH I BOUGHT! :D woooooot! hahahaha...sorry I love that movie.

Saturday we went home... D; so there's nothing too exciting to talk about there.

Sorry...that was MUCH longer than I wanted (so much for no details!)...what can I say! I'm a detail-y person! :P

ttyl!

Destiny. J. Diddlesworth♥

4 comments:

  1. Long posts are awesome!:D:D:D Good times, good times!

    I want to rendezvous with you!

    HEY HONEY SHOW THEM THAT THING THAT YOU DO!
    OH YEAH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Destiny DiddlesworthAugust 8, 2011 at 6:13 PM

    HAHA! Glad you like my long posts! and yes....JULIAN SMITH! "When a song is stuck inside your head..." oh booooooyyyy ! XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nominated you for the Liebster blog award! Swing over to Splash of Ink to check it out:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Destiny DiddlesworthAugust 22, 2011 at 3:55 PM

    Thanks Sunny! ♥

    ReplyDelete