Monday, August 29, 2011

Maybelline One-By-One Volum' Express Mascara

Hey!

I am going to do a Summer Update after this, but I wanted to do a review right now(:

Just like the title says, I am doing a review on the Maybelline One-By-One Volum' Express mascara. If you're a makeup-y person like I am, then you will know that a lot of people are lovin' this mascara right now. I figured it would be appropriate to review it.

Pros;
~makes your lashes volumous, but doesn't add too much length, which I like because my lashes are naturally fairly long, so I look super freeeeeeaky if I add too much length to them.
~not super clumpy, so your lashes look nice and have more of a natural look.
~if you put it on your bottom lashes, they do NOT look too long either (which is what I struggle with a lot too). I wear this mascara on my top and bottom lashes a lot!
~it comes in regular and waterproof.
~the regular one comes off really well with eye makeup remover.

Cons;
~there is a slightly floral-ish scent (weird, I know!) and so if you don't like scents, this mascara might not be for you. (you can't smell the scent when you're wearing the mascara though!)
~it seems fairly liquidy, but I can still work with it.

Here are some pictures;






That's basically it!

I hope that you enjoyed this review!

xo, Destiny

P.S. Those are pictures that I took!
P.P.S. The pictures that I took of my eye was after I've worn the mascara all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment