Monday, August 29, 2011

Summer Update 10

Hello!

Before you continue reading this post, read the one below! It's entitled "Maybelline One-By-One Volum' Express Mascara". It's a review! I was thinking that I'd only be doing Summer Updates, but I put in like...one review, so I'm sure that's fine with you people. (;

SERIOUSLY GUYS, I'M A FAAAAAIL...I'm blanking on what I did so I'm consulting my Twitter! $; I knew that thing would come in handy! ;P

Thursday: I went to work in the morning and then in the afternoon I went to some places with my dad and in the evening, my Dad and I made a super yummy supper! CHICKEN WINGS!
Friday: In the morning, the power was out...it was odd. Then I had to do a whole whack of cleaning and jazz, and had TACOS for supper! :D
Saturday: Played on my iPod, organized some stuff, made a chicken dinner with my Dad, and we had my Grandpa over for supper.
Sunday (yesterday): Went to Church, hung out with my besties Sunny, Dakota, Lydia and Jane (at Sunny and Jane's house) and we watched Nanny Diaries and Knight and Day! THEY ARE SOOO EPIC! Knight and Day made me laugh cuz it was just sooo funny for some reason! XD
Monday (today): Went to work, chilled. That's pretty much it! :P

That's all for now!

pce!♥

No comments:

Post a Comment