Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Nail Polish Obsession TAG!

Hey people! (:

Here I am with another TAG blog! I really like doing TAGs and this one has really interested me lately so HERE I GOOOO!

1. What's your favorite nail polish company?: I'd have to say Sally Hansen

2. Glitter or no glitter?: I have to go with no glitter because I used a couple glitter polishes lately, and I LOOOVED them, but they're soooooo hard to remove! Talk about tough work..

3. OPI, China Glaze, or Essie?: OPI and China Glaze nail polishes aren't popular in Canada, so Essie it is! I only have two Essie colours and they were fairly expensive but whateverrrr.

4. When do you change your nail polish?: I usually change it every two weeks approximately. I haven't changed my polish for like three weeks or so this time, but I'm going to change it tomorrow I hope!

5. What's your favorite color on your nails?: Currently I loove purples on my nails..but that's cuz it's my favourite colour! I don't have a light purple though....GOTTA GET ONE! anywaay, but I also really like blues and LOTS of others and siilver<3.

6. Darks or Brights?: Brights fo' sho'! They reflect my personality!! :P

7. What are you wearing on your nails right this moment?: Nicole by OPI's "Celebration in Red". (I had it on for CHRISTMAS!) The picture on the left is the closest I could find to the colour. It's still Nicole by OPI and just about perfectly matching the colour. Don't mind the flowers on the person's nails though.

8. Matte Nails--In or Out?: They're in for me! (: I like 'em a lot.

9. French Manicure?: Never had one, but they intrigue me.

10. Favorite Winter Color?: I really looove NYX's Titanic. It's a daark royal blue! I haven't actually used it yet this winter, but spring is in March so I have some time still! :P
There's the colour on the left! PUUURDY right!?





Hope you enjoyed! PLEASE PLEASE request other tags below!


Destiny<3.
P.S. The pictures are from the internet! (:

2 comments:

  1. I have to say if I'm wearing something on my nails it will probably be that last blue in the pic:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! Oh yah, you have a colour like that right? (:

    ReplyDelete