Saturday, January 14, 2012

25 Random Questions TAG

Hey people! :D


This is just a random question tag, so ENJOYYYY! :P


25 Questions: 

1. Do you have any pets?: a guppy, and a snail :P

2. 3 things that are physically close to you.: My earbuds, my phone and a lamp.

3. What's the weather like right now?: it's really cold, and...it may or may not be snowing a little.

4. Do you drive? If so have you crashed?: nope, so no. :P

5. What time did you wake up this morning?: I woke up at like 6:50 to turn off my alarm and then woke up at like 7:30ish.

6. When was the last time you showered?: I just showered like an hour ago!

7. What was the last movie you saw?: ...Tooth Fairy? That's probably the one! (:

8. What does your last text message say?: the last one I got says: So what u doing?


9. What's your ringtone?: Since my phone is by Samsung, it's called "Samsung Tune". But my phone is always on vibrate..or silent.


10. Have you ever been to a different country?: Yep. only once though :P


11. Do you like sushi?: noooo.


12. Where do you buy your groceries?: Zehrs or Food Basics.


13. Have you ever taken medication to help you fall asleep faster?: nope. I have taken pills that have drowsiness as a side effect, but I haven't taken actually sleeping pills.


14. How many siblings do you have?: one. (:


15. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop?: desktop computer that I share with the family, but currently I'm using my brother's laptop! :D


16. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?: ....that's kinda classified. ;P


17. Do you wear contacts or glasses?: glasses!


18. Do you color your hair?: nawwww.


19. Tell me something you are planning to do today.: well considering it's 10:11PM, go to sleeeeep is one thing I'm gonna do tonight.


20. When was the last time you cried?: ....oh geez, last night $;


21. What is your perfect pizza topping?: I can't pick juuuust one! but finee, I'll say PEPPERONI!


22. Which do you prefer-hamburgers or cheeseburgers?: CHEESEBURGERSSS!! :D


23. Have you ever had an all-nighter?: no way, and I don't want to either.


24. What is your eye color?: brown.


25. Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke?: kinda, but it's hard for me to describe.


That's it for this bloggy-blog post!

xoxo,

Dessy♥

3 comments: