Wednesday, May 25, 2011

UPDATE!

Heeey!

I know that I don't blog on here as much as I should...and I apologize. I know that is probably the reason that I don't have many followers, but that's ok by me because I love to blog! This is just going to be a little update.

I want to say that this summer I will totally update more! (I wish I didn't just say that, because now I'll have to be true to that...) but I guess that's a good thing because my followers and readers (people who don't have a Blogger account but still read my blog), deserve this. You guys deserve my time....I know I'm getting all sentimental, but for some reason, I'm in a more serious mood right now..!

So I wanted to say that even if I don't blog very often, I do check my e-mail fairly regularly...at least once a week. That means, if you have any requests, sent them straight to my inbox! dee.jay.dee.123@hotmail.com be sure to put "blog", "This Girl's Viewpoint, "TGV" or something in the subject line so if it gets sent to my junk, I'll know not to delete it.

I would really appreciate some requests for future blog posts! I don't just do reviews. I can do other things such as...well I dunno, but send me ideas and requests and I'll try to make a post on that! I can also say your name in the post, for example; "Bob sent in this request...". So just let me know if you want to be included in the post.

You can also comment on my blog even if you don't have an account. Simply click on "Comment as" and choose "Name" or "Anonymous".

Thanks so much for reading!

xo Dessy♥

2 comments: