Thursday, March 15, 2012

Update and One Direction!

HEYHIHEYHI!

Yes, I've been slacking again. *insert smack in the face here*

Not too much of interest has been happening lately. It's currently March break for me! :D happiness. but I'm sick which is annoying considering I haven't been sick for a loooonggg time and now I get sick on March break. but oh well!

Todays random spazzy blog is going to be about One Direction!!

I am actually currently spazzing about them to Dakota (she's my best friend if you haven't been paying attention).

As I have been telling Kote, this is not the best picture of them, but SEARCH THEM YOURSELF FOR A BETTER ONE! :P

The dudes: Louis, Liam, Zayn, Harry, Niall. BOOM!

They are all super amazing. I looove their music but at the same time, I've been obsessing over facts about them and videos of them. So I really like the guys better than their music currently. I BOUGHT THEIR ALBUM YESTERDAY! WOOOOOOOOO!
I seem more spazzy than normal on this blog post, but that's just because I love them lately <3

pretty much they're amazingggg. I'll leave you with this video because I'm tired of writing. :P Lazy butt I know. Zayn's trademark saying is Vas Happenin' and this video can always make me chuckle.

xo, Dessy♥

No comments:

Post a Comment