Monday, November 28, 2011

Holiday TAG!

WOOOOT! So, it's still November..or Movember, but I'm suuper duper excited for Christmas, so I thought I'd post this TAG!

Questions:
1) Which holiday do you celebrate?: Christmas! :D

2) What are you doing for the holidays this year?: getting together with family, as ALWAYSSSS!

3) What's your favorite holiday drink?: hot chocolate, I guess...maybe even PEPPERMINT hot chocolate I'm NOT an egg nog person! x.x bleehh..

4) Candy cane or Gingerbread men?: hmm....GAH! this is hard cuz I looove everything about Christmas  time!...maybe, gingerbread men, if they're not too crunchy.

5) What's your favorite holiday/Christmas song?: maybe....What Child is This. I love all of them mostly, but this one is really pretty!

6) What's the weirdest gift you've ever received?: I don't think I've ever had a super weird gift! :P they've all been pretty legit.

7) Have you ever made a snowman?: OF COUUUUUUUURSE!

8) What is your favorite winter fragrance?: either the Christmas tree, or Christmas baked goods! 6: mmm! oooh! or maybe vanilla candles..I always love those, but even more around Christmas.

9) What is at the top of your list this Christmas?: I don't have one thing that I want the most, but currently, I'd probably have to say SNOW! It hasn't snowed here yet, and that is saddening me! ):

10) What is most important to you about the holidays?: getting to see my family, giving and receiving presents, celebrating Jesus' birth, the Christmas tree...<3

That's it for this tag! I'M GETTING MORE EXCITED BY THE SECOND! :D

xo Destiny♥

No comments:

Post a Comment