Saturday, September 10, 2011

Back to School TAG!

Hey!

I had sooo much fun doing the last tag, that I thought I'd do another one!(: This is a back to school one, since I just started school..

1. What grade are you going into?; ...don't want to say exactly, but I'm in high school.

2. What are you excited and/or nervous for this year?; excited for making new friends and...thats it. nervous for tests, assignments and exams.

3. What's your favorite part of getting ready for back to school?; getting new school supplies! It's sooo fun for some reason!

4. What grade were you in when you first started wearing makeup to school?; probably grade 8, but even then, not EVERY day.

5. Where or from whom do you like getting inspiration for back to school trends & styles?; I just follow my own styles and trends..I usually don't follow all the trends that everyone follows.

6. What are your favorite upcoming "back to school"/fall trends for this year?; I'm really into floral! but I think that might have been a summer trend this year..but I still love it!

7. Where do you like to go shopping for back to school supplies?; We usually go to Staples!

8. What are your favorite stores to go back to school shopping?; Bluenotes, Garage, sometimes Aeropostale or Wal-Mart.

9. Will you be carrying a backpack or a purse to school this year? Which do you prefer?; backpack and backpack. I feel that I can't fit as much in a purse or large bag.

10. What are 3 non-beauty essentials you HAVE to carry in your backpack/purse?; gum, my house key and...a book! (..or 2 or 3).

11. What are 3 beauty essentials that you HAVE to carry in you backpack/purse?; I don't carry many beauty things in my backpack! mostly just a lipgloss if anything. I just do my makeup in the morning and then don't worry about it.

12. What are your go-to hair products for this year, and what is your go to hair style?; hair products; Tresemme Tres Two hairspray, L'Oreal Kids Detangler. hair style; ponytaaaaaaail! :P or messy bun. I pretty much LIVE in ponytails!

13. What are your go-to makeup products for this year and what is your go-to makeup look for school?; products; CoverGirl concealer, lipgloss, Maybelline One-by-One mascara. makeup look; concealer, mascara, blush, neutral shadow and...lipgloss! and sometimes a foundation powder over the concealer.

14. What are your go-to clothing items for back to school, and what accessories to you plan to rock this year?; I love to wear jeans, graphic tees and a sweater. as for accesories, I'm going to rock this cute necklace that is half a heart and says "ST NDS" well, Dakota has the other half and it says "BE FRIE" and together they say "BEST FRIENDS" :D I love that necklace. I've worn it every day to school!

15. Who do you tag?!; anyone who wants to do this tag! (:

xo, Destinyyy♥

3 comments:

  1. Hello Destiny I made a back to school tag using these questions (: I hope you don't mind

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi can i use your questions in my youtube video?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi can i use your questions in my youtube video?

    ReplyDelete